Pages

Search blog and web

Dealing with my girlfriends past

So me and my girlfriend have been together for 2 years now and we both love eachother very much, however one of the biggest problems i have is being able to deal with her past sexual partners. When we first started dating she never filled me in on her past until i became deeply inlove (which is understandable because im not sure of any women who would like to elabourate on that kind of topic). My friends cautioned me many times about my girlfriend saying things like she was a wild girl and things along that nature. I then became very curious as to what she had done and questioned her about it. To make a long story short she has about 10-13 people she had sex with or has done sexual things with, many of which are my close friends and a very close cousin of mine. I am now very hesitant to bring her around my friends because i dont want to create an uncomfortable/awkward enviroment for myself. Shes constantly telling me how i have changed her life and made h er become a more tamed and mature person and how her past was all before she met me and things like that, but i still find myself loosing sleep at times over this situation. Any ideas on how i can get over this hurdle?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment