Pages

Search blog and web

is she interested or not?

There's this girl. I asked her on a date (after we had exchanged a lot of looks and smiles), she was very eager to say yes, next time I saw her she smiled a lot, was more chatty than usual and seemed very happy about seeing me. We went on the date later on. Had a lot to talk about, she smiled a lot, called me ''good company'' and offered to meet again, asked for my email and promised to send a message about when exactly we're going where we had decided to go. It was all her initiative. She's going to some massage courses and she even asked if I wanted to be her guinea pig some time, and see what she can do. Obviously you don't offer this to someone you dislike, right?!

This was two weeks ago. We were supposed to go out this Saturday. I saw her at the end of last week (we hardly ever see each other) and she apologized for not having sent anything yet, and promised to do it soon. Well, she didn't. I saw her yesterday again, for a brief moment. We smiled at each other but she didn't say anything, just passed by me. I didn't say anything either and stormed by her, simply because I'm very sad about this whole situation.

I wouldn't be, if this was the first time. Yet it's not. Once, quite a while ago I sent her a text to which she never replied and which she never acknowleged. Yet exchanging numbers was her idea, not mine. And then there was the very first date, which she cancelled due to a cold. This is ok, but what bothered me was that she never offered another day instead, so after about a week and a half I asked her yet again. She (again) was very eager to agree. But all this has made me feel like I have to literally beg, ask several times before I get to see her.

What's your opinion about all this? We're both girls and I know for a fact that she's not straight or curious, she's as gay as they come. What would you do if you were me? What would you think?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment