Pages

Search blog and web

Opinions on lads holidays?

Basically, my boyfriend of 1year and a half is going on a lads holiday to maga this summer with 17 other lads. All my friends keep saying "lads only go on lads holidays to sleep with other people, and even though they say they won't they can't resist". I've been fine with it since he booked it in November 2013, bu now they have began to put doubts in my mind...
My brother went on a lads holiday with his mates a few years ago, when he was in a relationship and he didn't do anything..

I also keep seeing these programs on tv like the sunny beach one, and it really worries me, do all lads go for that? And I get worried as the 17 lads are single? Will they influence him or from a lads view can you stop yourself even if your friends are?

Someone please help 🙏

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment