Pages

Search blog and web

~Self image advice~

hows tings people,
hopefully one of yee will answer and if so cheers,
basically Im a 5"9 slight lad.which is grand.
Ive always been very slight and well ive gotten used to it haha,
only thing is..im aware girls want a guy who can take care of him etc...
theyre not looking for macho but Im literally thinner than a lot of girls..,
so yeh im half thinking I should start doing weights etc..
but really Im not sure its me or would it be a lot of work just to look normal sized..,Im not afraid of exercise just..
part of me feels Im changing myself a little,its kinda been who I always am
anywho genuine answers on should I start trying to gain muscle
or should I try to make it work as the thin slight lad I am?
18 btw..if anyones wondering..cheers XD

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment