Pages

Search blog and web

Is it fair of her to take her anger out on me, even with exams?

So basically I care for my partner a lot, we've been together about a year.

I know it's exam season and she'll want space but she thinks it revolves around her/it gives her a free ticket with how she treats me and it's coming out in her texts/communication/when we meet up.
For example she'll start texting me in the middle of the day (a signal we can talk) but if I did the same to her she'd say 'shut up I'm studying'
Yesterday we had a petty row over me teasing her over a joke, and at the end she said 'I hate you' then refused to contact me for the rest of the night.
I apologised but told her I was unhappy with her just saying things like 'I hate you' to me joking or not, especially if she's going to then ignore me for the night (which makes it not such a good joke) and I appreciate she's stressed about exams but I am about coursework too.
In the morning she gave me back a very snarky 'Fine, I don't hate you. Happy now? Now please stop texting me, I don't need things to get worse'. Imo that's not an apology, she still thinks she's right

I had a rejection from a job application and she didn't sympathise with my efforts, she didn't even acknowledge it, she just said this

all in all she's being a bit bitchy and immature about it. I accept she'll be more stressed, I want to support her but I don't think she has the right to take it out on me. I'm ignoring her now until she calms down, offering my support if she wants to tai about anything of course inc are something serious has happened.

Girls do you do this to your boyfriend and do you think it's justified? Am I oversensitive to be unhappy with her thinking she can just say 'I hate you?' and then leave me hanging for the night?

Because I wonder if a guy did the same to most young girls he'd be dumped within days for giving her disrespect. We might want to be your rock but we're not your emotional punching bag.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment