Pages

Search blog and web

Holiday romance

I was at a party and my friend got some xtc and asked me if I wanted to sell it for him. I'd never done this before and was worried I'd get caught. Being short of money I agreed. When we got in the rave I started asking people if they wanted any. To my surprise I was inundated with requests for it. After about an hour I'd sold everything. My friend gave me £20 and two pills.
They were really good and I was feeling extremely high. I started making a pass at this girl and we started kissing. There was something about the atmosphere, I'd taken xtc before but this was different it seemed the whole place was buzzing and everyone was really erotic. I saw this girl and she was smiling at me. So I went over said "hi" and we started kissing. Then she was off back on the dancefloor. Then another girl came up to me and just started kissing me. She too went after about five minutes. I couldn't believe it and by now I'd really come up on me e. Then this older woman - I say older I was 17 and she was about 25 came onto me. After getting off with her, she said she had just come on. She rushed off which was understandable as she was wearing white jeans.
I felt a bit lost and after about five minutes talking to a friend I went back on the dancefloor disappointed that the last girl had disappeared I met another girl. We started kissing and I got so horny that I started to try and undress her - there in the middle of the rave. Of course she stopped me and said she was going to get a pen and paper and when she came back she gave me her address and phone number. Then we kinda cooled down a bit and went on the dancefloor and danced like you do.
I wrote to her (she lived a long way away) and we met. Nothing happened it must have just been something about that night but we just didn't click. She said she was going to Spain to work for a family looking after their children.
She wrote from Spain and asked if I wanted to go out their and meet her. I wasn't having much luck with the ladies so I went. I bunked the train all the way to Madrid. Don't ask me how I did it I just did. When I got their she'd changed and a shag was definitely out of the question. She invited a friend over the next day who had some coke. I'd never done coke but it wasn't long before I was high as a kite when she said "I'm going to work." I'd just arrived and didn't know what to do. I got on the tube and spent the day buzzing. The next day I left. She'd changed and had a really bad attitude. It was the middle of summer and I didn't want to be stuck in Madrid with a snotty cow. So I went to Portugal. I met some Austrian girls on the train and got off with one of them. We stopped in Lisbon where the girls got sold some dope which turned out to be henna and when we got to the Algarve we went our separate ways. I found work at a restaurant and designed a t-shirt for the restaurant owner. The pay was rubbish but the food was great. I lived in a cave on the beach which had showers on it and met some really cool people. I went their with the intention of meeting one of my brothers friends who was doing raves out there.
Anyway after a while I got bored and thought that with a bit of money in my pocket I would start making my way home. I hitched to Seville and from their got the train to Madrid. When I got there I ummed and ahhed about going to see that girl but thought better of it.
Islept that night in my sleeping bag and was woken by this big black woman who asked where the train station was? I got up and helped her find her train and carried her luggage to the train for her and she bought me breakfast it turned out that despite her huge build she was a ballet dancer. It was then when she left and I was wondering what to do that these two girls came up and asked if I knew Madrid I said yes and asked them what they were up to etc. They said they were from Scotland but they sounded English. I didn't argue because one of them was extremely attractive. We arranged to meet that night at their hotel.
I went back to the park outside the hotel and mingled with the tourists when this guy came up and just gave me this cigarette with something smeared on it. He didn't speak english but I smoked it anyway. Whatever it was I was stoned out of my brain for the rest of the day.
I met the girls and we went to a really nice park and she said she had some acid and did I want to do it with her. I said no and we started to get off with each other. We went back to her hotel and had the best night of my life. She was perfect in eery sense. I couldn't fault her in any way. We made love that night. I don't want to brag but I've been with a few girls losing my virginity was awful and getting off with other girls was great no complaints but when me and this girl in Madrid made love we made love.
The next morning we had breakfast and she was moody looking back on it so was I. She left that day and we never exchanged addresses or nothing.

What do you think I should do? She was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me-but do you think there is any possibility of meeting up with her again? Or do you think I should be grateful for that one night of love and let her go?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment