Pages

Search blog and web

Father's funeral, what to do???

My poor dad is in his last days with bone cancer. My family doesn't want my ex there at the funeral. My kids live with him. I told my son who is 22, via text, that grandpa is near the end. My ex immediately texts me that he wants to go to the hospital to visit my dad. My family doesn't want him there. I tell him so, politely. He says that he will tell the kids what I have said about him not being welcome at the hospital, and that when I hurt him he lets the kids know about it.

The funeral is coming up soon from what we can tell. I have no idea how to handle it. My ex is not to be invited, he's caused so much heartache and estrangement with my family over the years.

I don't know what to do. All the grandkids will be there.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment