Pages

Search blog and web

I don't understand this guy! Please help

So I've been speaking to this guy and He started the conversation and kept flirting with me like calling me beautiful and he asked if I was single or not. We spoke for like the whole day until he stopped replying and I assumed that he fell asleep. Because it's whatsapp, I can see when he's been online and he's been online a lot today but still hasn't replied to me. Has he lost interest? I mean we were having a really good conversation, but I don't know of guys can just suddenly lose interest and stop replying.

It's been more than a day now, should I message him again or does that make me look too needy? Do I just wait for him to reply?

Any kind of help is appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment