Pages

Search blog and web

Help- "no love!"

Ladies, I have another story on here you are welcome to read for more details but the short story is I have a bipolar husband and he goes through phases of pushing me away and pulling me back in. The most recent, he has stated "I don't love you, I don't know if I ever have or if I am capable of loving you in the future" (which he has done last year also when he was manic). I know he will snap out of it but in my heart I am questioning whether these statements are true or not (most people have told me it is due to his illness and this is very common) but I am just not so sure? I find myself worried about it and I really want to change his mind and make him fall in love with me if he is not and save our marriage, any advice or help?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment