Pages

Search blog and web

Serial cheating, verbally abusive, narcissistic, bisexual husband is been served this

I'm 37, husband is 38. One 2 year old. Married for 6.5 years, together for 13. I discovered he's been having anonymous sex meet ups with swingers on swing websites, Craigslist, back page. He describes himself as bi-oral. He can also be abusive and controlling. I recently found an email of him trying to meet up with another couple on jan 6th. So I filed for divorce on Tuesday and he is going to be served this Tuesday at 10 am. We live together still and I have not let him know that I know of his latest actions.

Did anyone surprise their spouse by filing first and not telling them first. What was their reaction. My husband has broken things in the past and often goes off on me. And advice is appreciated.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment