Pages

Search blog and web

My Wicked Awsome Life/Marriage with an ongoing thread of malcontent.

My Hubby and I have been together for about 15 years 11 married. We are best friends and agree on parenting styles(2 kids under 10). We laugh at each others jokes and get on with each others parents. WOW! What's the problem right? Since about 2009 I've been in a great friendship with the man I'm married to buddies? Ug, I'm sick to death of just feeling for him buddyship! I'm not dead hormonaly I just don't get a rush on for the man I call Husband. Do you want to know a secret? Physically he was never my cup of tea. He also smells wrong. I like a good man musk(and I'm not talking sweaty stink)I mean man MUSK! Well I like it as much as the next woman but I never liked his nor the way he tasted to tell the truth. I ignored those things 15 years ago because he was a really good kisser and.... and because the man is really great. But now. All these years a house and two kids in. Starting over would be seriously scary!
I wonder is my feeling that my marriage deserves to enjoy mutual attraction too much to expect? What if it's just not possible? Is it grounds for the big D? I want to feel alive and have the chance of feeling mutual sexual heat with a man again. I just don't know if I can ever feel that way about my husband again.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment