Pages

Search blog and web

Being approached on the street

A blurb about me: never dated, Chinese, Year 13.

I'm up in a northern city at the moment to do an interview and just now I went to a nice restaurant by myself wanting to give myself a treat after finishing the interview. When I was there, two guys were sitting at a table close to me. They left earlier than me. After dinner, I walked back to my hotel. There at the lobby, one of the guys from the restaurant (who was also at the hotel for unknown reasons) caught up to me and invited me for drinks later. I refused because I believed that he thought I was around his age and would be put off by my real age (I was dressed rather maturely for my interview in a suit and skirt). He was 27.

I don't know what exactly should I do... I mean, I am obviously flattered, but I just don't know what to say and what to do. This isn't the first time that I was approached on the street by men. Is this because I was wearing a tight skirt? Also, is Chinese a popular race with Asians and Afro-British? It seems that I am only pursued by these two races, and not Chinese or Caucasians. (Except this time where I wore a pirate costume out)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment