Pages

Search blog and web

Help getting over cheating boyfriend quickly? Really hate him but finding it tough

I'm 17 and last year when I was at college got with a 25 year old. Everything was great he'd buy us alcohol and we'd sit in fields and have a laugh, weirdly he bought me sweets too and went back to his house one day and we had sex. Summer consisted of a lot sex, walks and sunbathing in the hot weather. He called me angel and all the sweet things that made me love him. Everything was perfect until a few months later he even said he was arranging us to get our own place the following year when he was to go to uni. He took cocaine and told me he'd cheated before but only cos the girl had cheated on him. He also told me the amount of people he'd slept with was in triple figures.

He said he wanted to be a father before he was 30 so had me trying for a baby, fortunately now it never happened. I went to my old schools sixth form and he went back to college and everything changed he said I stressed him out but I only saw him on a weekend when I'd stay over (I stayed over every weekend since dating in June). He'd play xbox constantly instead of doing college work and blamed it on me would leave work until the last minute, I was on his laptop and a pop up came up, he'd been chatting to girls on sex webcam sites saying he was single, studying psychology and going to uni next year (which he is), I confronted him and he said I didn't trust him and denied it, he said he'd given the account to his mate at college and when I asked who he wouldn't tell me. It was this time he stopped having sex with me, he stopped saying he loved me and stopped kissing me. Alarm bells should have gone off at this point but they didn't, as he said he was having problems performing and that he was stressed from college.

He never took interest in me and started just sitting on xbox and barely talk to me when I stayed over at the weekend. I spent boxing day with him, and then on new years eve but whilst I'd come over he went to his mates and wasnt back till few mins before new years eve countdown. The past 2 weeks he hasn't been talking to me really then this week said we were on a break and set his relationship status to single, then the following day said he loved me and we'd sort things between us and wished me a happy 7 months for us, then yesterday said he was single and I found out he'd been cheating again and its something he couldn't deny because he has a fake name that he used for some things and I found him doing it under that name with his picture, he admitted it and out of the 7 months we been together he cheated on me for 4 of those months.

I was so mad and he said its my fault he cheated on me yesterday and something to note that people only cheat in **** relationships. I was on a high last night glad I wasn't witha cheater, but now today I feel quite down. Deep down I still love him and all these nights Ive slept in the same bed cuddled up to him and it's not even me hes been interested in. I thought if he really respected me and loved me he wouldn't have done it but now hes talking to me again and said maybe it was the wrong time and we might get together in the future. Deep down this guy cheated on me, but I loved him. My head feels like such a mess :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment