Pages

Search blog and web

Should I sleep with a guy from work?

This guy has recently started talking to me, we have mutual friends, both female, one used to sleep with him often but they never dated, the other used to date him years ago and she has since moved far away and we aren't that close friends anyway.

We don't work directly beside each other, I and the guy, but we do pass and see each other there.

He seems interested and wants me to hang out and has been flirty/sexting.

However I'm not sure getting involved with someone at work is such a good idea, with all the awkwardness that could result, or him spreading things yknow that sorta thing.

Also my female friend who used to hook up with him, I told her he speaks to me and she said it was fine, but I've experienced girls saying this before then they go all psycho and horrible. Despite okaying it. So I know fine will most likely not turn out to be fine.

So should I just go for it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment