Pages

Search blog and web

Juice fasts and cleanses, yes, one of those corny new years resolutions

Hello, ladies. Have you ever tried one and have succeeded? And kept the results?

I just tried one for 9 days, felt great, lots of energy, I substituted coffee with green tea (still need that caffeine).. I would feel great, my skin would look shiny and fresh.. I would run/ swim, go to yoga and sleep better.. I didn't weigh myself, but probably lost 10lbs

One day I ran for 1,5 hours and the next day I opened chocolate truffles I received for holidays and "blacked out" and eat them all! Went to store for more.
Well, I have done this before so it wasn't a big surprise. I struggle to find balance what I know is the most important aspect of a healthy full living.

For me it is rather - all or nothing, I have periods when I run 30 mi a week, eat very clean and small portions and lose up to 20 lbs, feel great, then for some reason (excuse), like busy at work or similar and I just stop caring, eat some fries with dark beer at a local brewery, cheese cakes etc etc, weight comes back and lack of energy, moody..

I have some knowledge about nutrition and I have a pt certificate so it is not a lack of information issue, it is more like, how can I find balance? How can I stop that all or nothing attitude.. I feel super motivated or stop caring all together.

I have always been athletic (grove up playing sports semi professional).. I ran distance and track and played basketball what resulted in an athletic built legs and I would weigh more than I look, though never more than 140 lbs, I am 5'4).

I wonder what keeps others motivated?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment