Pages

Search blog and web

free of abuse & want him

I've liked a guy for ages, nearly a year now. I had lots of signals that he liked me too. We slept together a couple of weeks before xmas.

[Until last month I had a long-term boyfriend. It was a controlling and verbally abusive relationship and despite several attempts at leaving it was very difficult- I was made to cut off support networks, not allowed to go clubbing or have male friends, he would not leave my house/presence after trying to end things until I agreed to 'give it another chance']


Getting that out of the way (because I know I'll get stick for cheating) I finally ended it the day after, iOS7 allows me to block his number now and whatnot, I hid out at my nans and the act of cheating weirdly gave me the courage to leave.

But here's the issue: immediately after it happened he said it couldn't happen again because he liked someone else, and I had a boyfriend. I wasn't so sure he was telling the truth or just saving face because I had a bf. He said it was the best sex (it was), he said I was hot (post-sex) and when I went to give him a proper kiss before leaving he was hesitant at first saying it'd 'be hard' because after he'd just had to disregard this. Now after xmas I see him occasionally and he initiates talking to me whenever I see him, makes slight body contact etc... but the thought that he likes this girl is killing me. I almost can't face talking to him anymore if thats the case. I haven't and don't know how to randomly just drop in 'btw i don't have a boyfriend anymore!' and I'm worried about what he thinks of me (basically a cheat) as he didn't know my circumstances. I CANNOT MUSTER THE COURAGE TO PROPERLY ASK OR TELL HIM!! I turn into a nervous anxious wreck and just try to keep c onvo as light and happy as possible. what the fudge can I do! I feel deeply for this guy.

tl;dr- I cheated on an abuser with someone I'm in love with, he said it couldn't continue 'cos he liked a girl and I had a boyfriend, don't know if it was true or not. Rid of abusive boyfriend and really, really want more with this guy; don't know how to progress situation

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment