Pages

Search blog and web

Wife wants to Leave & Seperated-Help

I am desperate and exhausted. I have been married for 18 years with 3 kids: 18, 17 and 14. Last week, we have the final straw. My wife decided want to Leave because I am abusive and She hates me very much.
I have choked her once during the fight and hit her once as I snap on argument. To have sex, I have to almost like rape her and force her to have sex with me. I have asked forgiveness for all my mistakes;
She is about 40 years old and like to party with her friend on ladies night out excuses to clubbing and bars. The last weekend, she came back at 7AM Sunday morning, which really piss me off. She said she is not happy in the marriage and looking for happiness with her friends.

I have asked for prrofessional counselling but she refused.
What to do? |
Confusedguy1909

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment