Pages

Search blog and web

Holding a girls back

Yesterday, myself and a girl I really like at Uni spent the day together. We went to the gym, grocery shopping etc. At the gym, I said to her 'do you want to come back to mine to watch some TV tonight" which she said yes to. Once I got home to get ready to see her, she text saying that she was sorry but her friend is having a birthday party so she couldn't come. Later in the evening she text to say she's stood outside my place and she told me she managed to 'sneak out' to see me.

We had a great time and laughed all day, my initial instincts were telling me she likes me as she's always happy and smiling around me but I'm having doubts now :/ When she came round, we sat on the bed and when watching TV she was like 'Ollie off Big Brother is perfect' and she was talking alot about celebrity guys and it made me feel like I have been 'friend zoned'. Also, my flatmates saw her come into my room, they were taking the mickey and were saying 'ooh is she staying the night'? And the girl I like said 'ugh noo I knew people would be like that". As we were sat on the bed, I got quite close to her and held her back softly which she didn't seem to mind. She didn't move and when I got closer, she didn't move away or anything she just complimented the way I smelt. She never touched me back or anything, she was just sat still until the end of the night when she said goodbye and initiated a hug. Really confused on where I stand :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment