Pages

Search blog and web

Does he like me 'that way' ?

Ok, so we got talking the other day. We have known each otherfor a while but only recently have we started having regular conversations. Wehave been texting and that and the conversation has not stopped! The X's on theend of the messages have slowly increased and we just get along great to befair. I think he's just so nice, funny and polite. However I just don't know ifwe're thinking the same thing...
I don't feel right asking him out purely because I don't want to look an idiotif he says no and all that 'we can just be friends'- know what I mean?! Pleasehelp me, should I keep the converstion going and talk to him when I see him? Idon't get asked out really, I have quite low self-esteem and most guys don'treally like that. I could really use some advice! I don't have a text threadquite like this with any other guy! Thank You!!!





ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment