Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend Advice Needed

Hi, any advice welcome :)
I've been with my boyfriend for 8 months and it was great for the first few months until I found out about messages he sent to another girl and then messages he sent to his friend about how he had feelings for his ex. But I forgave him and we moved on from it.
The other girl he had sent messages to used to be his best friend but for his own reasons he now doesn't talk to her. However, he has another best friend who's a girl and we have the same friends so I have made an effort with her for his sake. But I found out that she had made lies up to try and cause to trouble and was interfering in our relationship. So I sent her a diplomatic message and she replied saying she wouldn't talk to me about it, she also twisted what I said, involved other people and was very insulting in what she put. My boyfriend has finally realised what she's like and wants to talk to her but remain friends with her. But i'm unsure what to do because I have my own issues with her which I've tried to keep separate but I am mad at my boyfriend for the way he has handled everything because i feel that he hasn't stuck up for us at all because he's more concerned about upsetting his best friend although he thinks she's in the wrong. And I feel bad because I feel that I should walk away from the relationship because I'm annoyed that she will still be in his life after everything she's done/ is trying to do with turning people against me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment