Pages

Search blog and web

Thoughts on this relationship? The real thing?

Anon they people I know are on here

Hi guys

So, guy and girl have been friends for about 10 years, close for less than 5. Both in their late 20s. Have been in a relationship for about 2 years now but it has been on and off as they have broken up three times and then gotten back together. Guy has said this regarding the relationship "I think we say I love you too often. When the real thing happens it is sacred". He has also talked about how he has grown up etc. When the girl broke up with him once he was heart broken and felt lost. Quoted the OC line "For me its always been you, I've tried to fight and deny it but you are undeniable" hahahaha. His family was against it but now a wedding is on the cards.

I would like you thoughts. How does it sound to you even though you know nothing about them, just purely going on what I've written above. Do you think it could be the real thing and actually last? Or is that impossible to say going by this?

Thanks!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment