Pages

Search blog and web

I'm not sure what I'm feeling

Hi

Recently (about 4 months ago) a new colleague started at work, and she is bubbly and exciting.. we got along well and I found myself developing what can only be described as a severe 'crush' - i'm in a long term relationship and so is she, which makes it more complicated

Anyway recently we went on a business trip, and went out for dinner and after a bottle of wine or so I was a bit too honest about how I felt... anyway, she said it wasn't entirely one way and we talked about it and left it there, but it just made it worse, I couldn't stop thinking about her, and still can't, to be honest

We've been talking and texting loads since then and it's been 'edgy', there's tension, I think she feels something for me but due to the circumstances she is being sensible and saying we need to stop and should resolve to be close friends - my head is saying that's great, as i've gained a great confidant and she is definitely someone who I really care about, but in my heart I'm feeling destroyed... it's a really horrible roller coaster I'm going through at the moment which I know is irrational but I feel down and wanted some advice on how best to move on - I've had similar feelings before years ago but that was definitely superficial and it passed within a week, this is completely different

Thanks for listening




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment