Pages

Search blog and web

Living with a couple, girl keeps coming onto me

I moved in to my new accommodation for my 2nd year of uni with all new people, this year I'm sharing with a couple.

At first I get on with them really well and we got talking about my past relationships, I told them I am just looking not looking for a long term relationship, I go out with the friends I knew from last year and I usually come back with a girl to have sex with, I am no way a player just girls I'm friends with.

The girl of the couple told me she can hear me doing it , the girl asks me about my sex life and I answer honestly guy isn't too happy about it because he thinks I'm trying it on with the girl, I respect that she is in a relationship and just see her as friend.

A week passes, everything is fine until one night they knocked on my door. The girl invited me to come in her room to watch a movie with them, so I said yeah sure. The guy afterwards wanted to go to asleep and the girl said I could stay and chat, he can sleep in his own room, I could tell he wasn't happy but too tired to do anything about it.

So we were chatting, she wanted to change in her pyjamas so I yeah sure I'll wait here, thinking that she go into her bathroom...no she takes off her clothes in front of me and hops into a loose top which was too big for her...her breasts keep slipping out. I wasn't trying to look but it was obvious she wanted me to see. She told me that I seem to really good around girls and told me the guy can be bit of a dick towards her. She didn't mention it but I could tell she had some slight crush of me, she was touching up against me.

This has made things really awkward for me as I have to live with both of them, I don't want things to kick off. I don't know what to do next because she keeps coming onto me and is a complete dick, I'm worried he might hit me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment