Pages

Search blog and web

The worst has happened

I've told my story before I know. I left my cheating, emotionally abusive husband. I got a condo so my 14 yo dd could be with me half time. My ex has already poisoned her 21 year old brother against me. This week my dd told me I had a big surprise coming. She had liked the condo at first and seemed to be ok on her last visits. This time she came with an attitude. Swearing, critisizing me, putting her feet on my car dashboard, refusing to talk. I got upset and asked her to please tell me what the big surprise was. She said she is staying with her dad full time now because he says I am depressed and when I took her to her grandparents this summer I had kidnapped her and broke the lie. I left him under orders from my doctor due to his abuse.
My daughter packed her bags and walked home without telling me. My MD called me the next day to say that my h had hustled her into his office and she said that I had told her I was going to kill myself, and had a date planned! My MD said he knows me for years and knows it's another lie. At most I may have said to dd that I couldn't take anymore.
So now my cheating, lying ex has both kids against me.
Oh yes, the next morning he texted me asking me to bring by some artwork that dd had left at my place if I would. Isn't that a funny text to send to a supposedly suicidal woman who has a date to kill herself planned? He also sent me a love note later that day, no reference to any suicide in it either.
So he has totally taken my 'life', he warned me he would if I crossed him and he has.
where to go from here?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment