Pages

Search blog and web

Why do guys have to make up so many bull**** sex stories?

At uni all the guys I hang around with act like such sexist pigs, I really hate it. Every time a pretty/good looking girl walks past they all make comments, i'd do her

They make up the most bull**** sex stories ever that clearly are lies, one guy started off a sentence by going 'the last black girl I slept was a right dirty whore. I asked him about the girls personality what was she like but he changed the subject by going have you slept with any black girls. I go yeah I have because I honestly have because I am able to be nice to girls.

My sex life is probably better than theirs, I have female friends which I respect as friends and have sex with them casually because I act normal, I don't act like 'oh you're well fit' , I act like a gentleman which normally works but I don't think 'I must have sex with her' I like to know girls first.

Why do guys act like dicks making these **** untrue stories?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment