Pages

Search blog and web

Hypothetical situation....

Let's say that whenever you are near this guy he mumbles/gives a short reply then leaves e.g. he asks me if I want a pint (he's offered my friends some first) and I say I don't drink and he says oh good for you and then walks off so he is on his own, not doing anything. When you are near him and end up talking he always ends up cutting short the conversation and he never has a one-on-one conversation. However, when he sees you upset he gets very concerned, tries to help/make sure you are ok etc. and goes on a rant about how terrible so and so is (in one case how they had a fight).

So, why is he very hot and cold when he isn't like this with anyone else?! :S Does he want the girl to stay away from him??




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment