Pages

Search blog and web

A hale and hearty thank you

Allow my self to introduce, erm, ,myself. I stumbled onto this great forum as a mistake. I was googling dirty stories and wound up in CWI and a ridiculous story about a wife and a lesbian affair and a BDSM Master in a foreign land. (almost believable, I know people In the BDSM community, the Doms are obsessed with being ethical, but that is another story) I spent FAR too long in CWI and was devastated with what I read on a daily basis. Oh and did I read. It was addictive, I hate to admit. I cheered some and booed others. But I read and I learned. I the beginning i thought I was the slighted one in the marriage (Me 40 her 37, 2 boys 4 & 5 been married 8 years, together 13.)

I read and read and realized that I had grown distant and forgotten how to love her, not nearly as bad as what I have read but bad enough for some Alpha a55 to usurp me. I let this happen. I forgot who I was when we got married. Since I have been reading I got my obligatory copies of MMSLP, and NMMNG. HNHNs are next, but I'm getting there.

It seems to me that most marriages slowly fade into the abyss. I'd not tended to mine and we were headed there. Not anymore. She tells me I'm different and we can actually talk now, and discuss our future without the anger and hate that I had prior.

I just wanted to thank you all,it has been a boon to my marriage and we could never express our thanks enough. It could have easily been just another sad tale in CWI from either of us but you gave us the ability to communicate meaningfully for the first time in a long time.

Thank You TAM, and all the posters for showing me the Light.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment