Pages

Search blog and web

boyfriend's friend made fun of me

I went to the same uni as my boyfriend and some of his friends, and always liked him, so plucked up the courage to talk to him when we left. He is friends with a girl, who is pleasant to me when I see her in person (hardly ever) but has a reputation for being very bitchy, and has made horrible comments about others (mainly girls) and been inappropriate with other guys whilst having a boyfriend. I found out recently that when she found out I had started talking to my now-boyfriend, she told him it was hilarious and made fun of me 'trying to datehim'. She said I was really ugly, and he should not sink so low, and gave him a list of other' low-level' girls. She also apparently tried to ban him from dating me. I was genuinely hurt when I discovered, even though it was a while ago. She liked some of my facebook pics too, which just seems fake now. Problem is, she's in my bf's friendship group and he's planning something with them soon so I'll need to s ee her :s What should I do? Thanks




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment