Pages

Search blog and web

Is this his version of 180... am I wrong?

My husband and I have been separated for five months, although we lived in the same house for four months.
At the beginning of our separation, we were both cordial,
agreeing that our separation was for the best.
I moved to another state about a month and a half, two weeks ago he called me for the first time since our separation because he wanted to hear my voice. He was very depressed, he took blame for everything that went wrong in our marriage (even though I told him it wasn't all his fault). We talked about him moving to where I was, at least for a visit. We made plans to work on ourselves by doing IC and perhaps later on, if
we decided to continued our marriage, to do MC.
He never asked me to go back to him, but he implied it.
After his call, I broke down, I began missing him. I felt awful
and guilty for leaving him. I felt it was my fault he was so miserable and depressed.

About a week after his call, I wanted to head back to him, so I asked him by text, "Can I come back"
His reply was no, he said our separation was for the best. So I left it at that, but his admission put me in a very sad mood.
I have always felt he was my best friend, I am struggling to find a job, and haven't been lucky so far.
In any event, I took a test yesterday for a federal job and I passed this test. I have always felt he was my best friend. I sent him a text telling him how happy and excited I was. He never replied.
Today he called me, he said that he feels free and very happy.
He said he has never been this happy and carefree in a long time, that I changed him into a person he didn't like or recognize (he said it wasn't my fault). He said he finally feels free and doesn't care about anything.
At first I was concerned because he was very depressed not long ago and now he is experiencing euphoria. I was very worried. But we kept talking and he concluded he never wanted to marry me in the first place. He also concluded that he was never truly happy with me.
I was not outgoing, or pretty enough, or whatever.
I am very angry but also extremely upset.
It should not bother me, but I still love him.
Is this his version of the 180? Is he intentionally trying to hurt me?
If this is all true, what does that make me and my love?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment