Pages

Search blog and web

Do you pre-decide whether you will get on with somebody or

Do you pre-decide whether you will get on with somebody by the way they look and what stereotypes you have of them, or do you give them the benefit of the doubt?

I mean for friendship, do you decide from the outset based on appearance or do you chat first and see what they are about?


From my past-experiences, I have come to the conclusion that people make instant judgements about you and whether you are friendship material, just based on your looks and clothes aka, general appearance. More so that personality.

I raise this in tandem with freshers week where new students are making new friends.

I would say it's not very fair to judge a person before you know them. I like hanging around intelligent people. Do you think intelligent people are identifiable from their appearance? I wouldn't instantly think a blonde girl is intelligent, but she could potentially have the IQ of a genius as far as tabloid newspapers are concerned.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment