Pages

Search blog and web

friends are a lie

Me and some of my friends were having a good time.we all got high , all 3 of us were in the kitchen .my best friend says he has some clothes which are too big for him and I should have them . I ,,went to the other room , as I left I overheard him saying "stealing all my skinny ****" , and his other friend goes" ,yh such a spin of". I was so upset , I just left , I was actually crying. We were really good friends ,I and him were to cycle through Europe together next year , we also were good climbing buddies. Am I being too pathetic here or did weed make me slightly paranoid, and the thing is I have heard him say **** abouthis other friends.. All in all pretty grim




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment