Pages

Search blog and web

Got an email reply from ex!

Hi everyone,further to my previous post I got another email from my ex. The story was that we were together for 8 months and it was intense,full of love but she had insecurities,slight jealously and always thought I was keeping stuff from her (which I wasn't but I think she is scarred from all her previous ex's being liars and cheats etc). I never did anything wrong to hurt her but she was also looking for things and even told friends she is 'expecting' to get hurt by me that actually hurt me hearing that. She actually hit me once out of the blue and i found out that she did it to another ex too. We have been broke up two months as it got too much (mutual) but recently started emailing. She also called and text me drunk a couple of times which stunned me. she does have issues and my friends all say forget this girl. Throughout the relationship I was always the mature one trying to talk about little issues etc. she always shrugged things off. The l ast email she sent was this:
Hey,
I guess I wished you were saying all this then and not now as I tried my hardest to get over the hurting etc. I did try calling and texting you but it seemed to give a response like you didn't care. I don't want to upset you but I think were right to be apart right now though I could easily meet you and catch up and just make sure everything is left on good terms but only if we think it would do some good?
I find it so surreal to have this conversation with you because I fell head over heels for you and I had blinkers on the whole time I was with you!!
I'm gutted this is how we are now but I guess its just life.
I really hope you are okay
xxx

All her previous mails were blunt but in this one she seems to open up more. I love the girl and have told her,we both wanted our whole lives together. I know she has issues etc but what does the future hold in your opinions?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment