Pages

Search blog and web

Stepchildren

My husband and i been married for almost 9 yrs. It's not easy for me to adjust for the 1st 3 yrs (dealing with ex-wife and stepchildren ages 36, 33 & 25) things been better this past few years until my youngest stepson move back home 6 months ago.Since he move back home with his brother which they live next door from us, they depend their groceries/food to us. At first it's ok with me because I am a very considerate person. Lately I noticed that our groceries are getting higher ($250-300) each week. With the cost of living now a days we cannot afford it.My oldest stepson work part-time and go to school, my youngest stepson work at the bank full time.

Here's my issue:

They don't wash their dishes after they ate. They don't help us
with our groceries/food.

I really want to talk to my husband about the issue but I don't want to hurt his feelings. I badly need an advice how to talk to him that his kids need to grown up and be responsible by not hurting their feelings.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment