Pages

Search blog and web

How to get over awkward silences?

Hey, I'm not long in from a night out, and I was with a girl and I beckoned to her to come over and sit and chat for a bit. I had had a good conversation with her, we went to dance, then I told her to come over and chat. I'm normally not as keen, but tonight I was like, **** it.

So, I pull her over, we sit down and I probably had the most awkwardest of moments ever. I honestly would be happy if I never saw this girl again. Now, I'm reasonably outgoing, I love talking, and I'm pretty good at holding a conversation once it has started, but starting a conversation has always been something that I've had problems with. I came in and told my flatmates the story and they were like: 'Mate, you need an icebreaker' (they recommended the polar bear one :teehee:) but I'm going for a second opinion, so TSR, if you are with someone who you should be talking too, and you have already met them, what do you do to break the ice, and get a conversation started if they aren't being chatty themselves?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment