Pages

Search blog and web

Someone please answer my top 10 Qs about ending a marriage

1. What happens to the contents of the house, especially all the furniture? I know that sounds like an easy question, but really, what sort of 1 or 2 bedroom apartment is going to be able to house 50% of your former life?

2. With kids involved and a STBXW who doesn't work, what sort of financial ruins awaits me after the state calculates my share of child support.

2b. After paying said child support, what if I don't have enough to live on? My salary just barely pays enough to us to get by on under one roof, what's the quality of life that we'll have when dividing that to become under 2 roofs?

3. What do I do with my wedding band? Wedding photos?

4. How do I tell the kids?

5. Does this really suck every ounce of life out of you? Do you find the will to continue, to trust anyone again?

6. Will I be angry at her forever for taking away my happiness, my life, my home, my children, for evidently wasting 14 years and having nothing to show for it?

7. Is this really a complete re-do? Just like being out of college, broke, alone, without a pot to piss in, except now I'm 45 not 23?

8. I guess I can't think of anything intelligent to ask for questions 8, 9, and 10. That's enough for today.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment