Pages

Search blog and web

We had our first day together

Hello all, I am new to this forum ... and the dating world for that matter.

Here it goes,
there is a woman I met at work and we hit it off. We became friends over facebook and then have been texting for about 2 weeks. We finallt had a day off together and we decided to go to a theme park for the day. We both work there so we got in free.

I have never had many relationships throughout my life so this was somewhat nervous for me. Anyway, I picked her up at her place and went to the park for the day. As the mornig progressed, I got a little more comfortable with her and the situation. I think I had a mindset of "I don't want to screw anything up." But as the morning went on, I could tell things were going pretty well.

The later the day got, she stated nudging me and playfully picking on me. We went on one ride that was dark and she began to slightly caress my arm in the little car. Following that, she began to lay her head on my shoulder as we walked around and sat down. We got iin my car to go eat supper and she did it there too. She put her head on my shoulder as I drove and it felt great.

Following supper, we went to watch fireworks. After they were over, we just sat on a lounge chair and she sat in front of me in between my legs. We just talked and she again touched and scratched my legs.

After that, there was a hammock that we got into and that's where I was the happiest of the night. I got in first and she got in beside me. This was around 10:30 pm so we were both kinda tired. However, as soon as we got in there, she got up right next to me and put her arm across my chest and began caressing my arm as my left arm was around her neck and I was scratching her left arm. It was very nice. I felt so at ease.

With that said, is this a good sign? Was this just some nice friendly activity, or does it seem like there may be something more here?

Thanks everyone.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment