Pages

Search blog and web

How to keep this girl hooked, if at all?

Finally, a site that offers advice from peeps mostly from the UK. I was going to post on some other site but they're mostly all american and I swear their way with girls can be a bit different to us so here goes.

To simply put it, I know a girl who is friends with a group of girls I know. She goes to uni about 4 hours away from me and we're both at uni. I met her over a year ago at a nightclub with her mates, although very briefly. I added her on Fbk the next night and little contact was given between the each of us.

Several months on my friends and I were playing a drinking game where you give each person your phone and they have to message someone anything they want. (Like the inbetweeners lol). So, knowing I thought this girl was pretty, my mates messaged the girl and said "You are cute, Let's go out?'. Could have been worse and noticed she saw the message and in the morning I simply apologised in a quick sentance and explained the events of the night before.

Which brings us to last Friday. Last Friday, months on from the drunk message, I meet her face to face at a party. We spoke a few times but for most part of the evening found it difficult to get hold of her. When the night went late, I found myself in a circle of mates with her and someone snapped my friend's car door key. Trying to be a lad, I blamed it on her etc and gave her some banter. I then proceeded to steal her phone. She said 'I wouldn't do that if you don't want to decrease your chances (something like that)'...I replied with a **** line.. 'And what's that supposed to mean?' (Terrible I know)..She said "Whatever you want it to mean". And before I know it....she gets distracted by her annoying girl mate again.

Each time I saw her that night she had hiccups. They looked pretty fake and I was thinking she was maybe trying to play on the whole Cute message I sent her? **** knows, but I rekon a girl remembers when guys call her specific things. But that's a maybe.

The next morning I messaged her saying 'Hey, just wanted to say thought you looked beautiful tonight, hope you have a good weekend x'. She saw it, but no reply.

Sorry that I've written so much, and I know it's not actually much to work on in reality but I do quite like this girl. I've been with a few girls before and I feel like she's defo worth taking a chance on. She didn't reply to me and it's been a week so I've keep silent so far and kept my head low in fear of appearing needy.

Advice? Shall I leave her be as she might be in it for the attention? We'd be lying to ourselves if we said not nearly every girl loves attention so how can I turn the tables with this one?

Thanks to any sort of feedback, anything welcome. Cheers.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment