Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling ****ty about firing someone that stole from my parents

I feel very out of sorts about it?

He does amazing work but is very self-centered compared to other staff. He is very charismatic and most everyone likes him.

Several months ago he was losing his extremely affordable apartment and waited too long looking for another and needed a place to stay. My parents allowed him to move into an apartment they own that needed some work done that he was capable of.

Recently he was able to buy a house. When he moved out he stole some of their tools and materials. He was confronted and denied it. A friend of mine took pictures of the stuff at his new house and sent them to me. I confronted him and he admitted that he had them and returned the tools and paid for the materials.

Ir is still unforgiveable to me so I do not understand why I feel so ****ty for firing someone that deserved it, other than thinking it's a shame someone as talented and likeable as he is. could screw it up with such a stupid decision. It seems like a complete waste of talent.

I guess I am angry at him for being screwing up a good thing and for thinking we dumb enough to not know how to handle it, recover out belongings and fire him for a complete lack of respect for us and himself.

But....I'm not sure. I'm confused about it.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment