Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend lied to me about where he was..,

So my boyfriend works in a bar and he sometimes goes out after work for a few drinks - so on Wednesday he text me saying he was going back to a mutual friends house (Micky) for a few drinks which I was fine with and all was well - the next day I asked who went to mickys house and he just said it was him and another person.

So I was out with a different mutual friend of ours tonight who's also friends with Micky and just mentioned about how he went back there. My friend turned round and said he never went back there, he went to another girls house called jade although with Micky too. I don't doubt that he was unfaithful but why wouldn't he just tell me the truth?

He's at work at the minute and want to confront him when he gets back but I don't know how to do it. I think he's going to turn around and say he did it because he thought i would kick off because it was a girls house even though I've never given him a reason to think otherwise. Advice is appreciated, thanks :)




Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment