Pages

Search blog and web

So what now???

Ok so my husband is back in the house, but for some reason the lies, cheating, hurt, and betrayal keeps getting the best of me. i try to change my thoughts butthe hurt just keeps flooding my mind. we have talked about the affair and the things that have gone on. I am trying to trust him but i am skeptical. i love him and he has apologized many times, changed his number, and we have been trying to move forward. I just cant seem to get over the hurt. i keep thinking that the past is going to reapeat itself. I am unsure of everything and I dont know why. I dont know how to change my thought patterns. I dont know how to move past the betrayal. I just feel stuck. Am I torturing myself? If anyone has gotten past an affair and worked it out, i would love a response.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment