Pages

Search blog and web

Thought of ex at uni/freshers drives me nuts!

background: been going out with this girl for a good couple years, our first serious relationship for either of us. She decides during summer she doesn't want to feel too tied town in what she does and wants to be able to play around/flirt/even kiss other guys on a night out, etc. Admits she's felt stuff for other people for a while (behind my back) but still wants to make it work. I'm like LOL no and ended it about a week ago, even though I'm pretty much the one who felt more during the relationship and was content with just her. So ye I've been kinda ripped apart inside. And she is the sort of girl who could pull nearly anyone she wanted.

Been coping so far and kept up the no contact, problem is she's starting uni next week and knowing she's gonna be sucking face with other guys in a couple days in random clubs, fooling around with the guys she's living with in accommodation for a whole year etc makes me sick to my stomach. Why do I feel this way even though I'm over us in a relationship sense? Is it cause I'm so used to the idea of her being 'mine'? We were pretty shut off from everyone else while we went out, was an intense relationship.

Don't really wana 'avoid thinking about her', 'forget about her', 'distract myself' etc as im sure ill be told to - won't that prevent me from actually dealing with the issue and my feelings before I can move on? i duno. Just can't get over the thought of her hooking up so soon aargh :@ thx guys




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment