Pages

Search blog and web

Relationship advice needed

I had a girlfriend called Jessica – this was 3 years ago. She was fantastic, my dream girl. I treated her really well and made her the most important thing in my life! Unfortunately the relationship only lasted 4 months because I felt so strongly about her that I couldn't control my feelings so I broke up with her. Also because I have treated her so well; she somewhat wanted more space and never really made an effort with me as she always knew that I will eventually give in and text/call or ask to meet up first. Anyway after I broke up with her, I couldn't really get over her… I met other girls, even better looking ones and with better personalities, but I just couldn't get over her. Then a year ago I met her again casually in a coffee shop. We started talking again and then exchanged a few messages. Anyway, I then admitted to her that I do still have feelings for her and one thing led to another and she told me that we should take things slow; she however did not tell me how she feels about the whole situation. After that she did kinda make an effort to text but I was doing more of the texting/calling and whenever I wanted to meet up she was always "busy".

Anyway I decided to ignore her again. This was a year ago and she did text me on five different occasions but I have just ignored her texts. But I am still not over the girl. I am not sure what to do now. I mean, without sounding arrogant, I know that I am good looking and quite alpha…. I have previously worked as a model and have an awesome education, Girls do approach me etc…. but I still can't get this one specific girl out of my head. I don't think I am in love with her after all she's done, but I can't explain the feeling.

Am now very confused and am not sure whether I should call her up and speak to her again. And I can't just call her up and tell her how I feel… I have done that before and it clearly didn't work.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment