Pages

Search blog and web

Fixing low self esteem?

Hi,

When I was younger I had a lot of bad relationship experiences such as being led on, being the stepping stone to a friend (they started with me as a way to get with one of my friends), the times I would be brave enough to tell them I had feelings for them I would be rejected and I also was on the end of a dare-date (where someone was dared by their friends to date me for a day) which resulted in me saying yes and then getting dumped at the end of the day while they all thought it was quite funny.

Sometimes people say they can't tell if people are flirting with them, but I have come to now think that no one would flirt with me, and I actually think if people start talking to me they are being friendly (as is normal) but that they do not like me, or that they have been dared to talk to me, or that it is a joke and after a few minutes conversation their friends are going to jump out from round the corner laughing. I'm so scared of getting hurt, I just assume the worst in people and I just think i'm being made the joke most of the time, I don't open up to people because i'm so used to people using this to get to me or that they're after my friends. The worst thing is my mindset is fixed on the idea that I don't deserve to be loved, and no one would like me.

Any suggestions on any part of that? What to do about myself mainly.
ThanQ for any responses.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment