Pages

Search blog and web

Is it wrong for you to expect your partner to put you above friends?

Long story short my boyfriend has a work night out next week. Im beyond fine with him going to it its In London its at a burlesque club I have no issue with him going to his work party. However Im in hospital all of next week and I get out of hospital the eveing of his work party after being prodded and injected all week and stuck in a grotty hospital I would like to see him as my health isisnt great and im finding it all very stressful and horrible. I also go back to university the next day so its not possible for me to see him that weekend and then we wont see each other for over a month.

I am not asking him not to go to his work party but I asked if he could possibly come back early and miss out on the clubbing. All he ever does at these things is get absolutely slaughtered does stupid things I said id happily pick him up at 1.30 am and atlesat then we get a bit of time together and its something for me to look forward to when I get out of hospital. He said no he wants to stay which of course hes entitled to but I just feel a bit gutted. He told me I can come see him in the morning and 'wake him up'. Ive done this before when ive gone to his house had to wake him up he just lies there half asleep and hes still drunk from the night before so just basically wants sex as hes drunk then wants me to go so he can go back to sleep.

I also have an issue with the clubbing as the girl he works with seems to be in love with him. There always joking with each other she texts him a lot and there always out at the pub together. I know shes likes him and shes a bit of an attention seeker as shes always over him and telling him to 'protect her' as shes the only girl in the office. Last time he went on a work night out this girl ended up staying over at his, although nothing happens it really makes me sad to think of him rather spend time with her having fun with her and not seeing me when quite frankly I really need some emotional support at this time as im struggling.

I don't know if im being fair or out of order?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment