Pages

Search blog and web

What kind of person does this?

I was in the grocery store shopping and a man passed me in the aisle, he nodded while simultaneously doing a ring-check. When I was putting my groceries into my car, he pulled his truck and trailer behind me and asks, "Does he tell you every day how gorgeous you are?"

Really? He OPENS with an acknowlegement that I'm MARRIED!!!!! I tell him yes, actually, he does. And he then has the nerve to say, "Well, let me know if you ever want to go boat riding." Funny, that's the same time I closed my hatch and he saw my car tag (a personalized tag that encourages sailing skyclad:D) and I told him I boat ride all I want.

Who does this? And an even better question, Who RESPONDS to this. Does this work for some people? I went home and took a bath!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment