Pages

Search blog and web

The Bad Guy

My husband cheated on me with someone from our daughters soccer team, when I found out I asked both of them to stop. I begged him and begged him to give our marriage another shot, even 30days. He just kept saying he was confused. That was almost 2 months ago. We are still living together (although I am moving out in 3 days), I still love him to death, even though they continually text and see each other. They even went out of town together ( I found out only because I found the pictures). I feel guilty for leaving him, He keeps saying he has no where to go. We have a little girl together and it breaks my heart to hear her say we shouldn't get a divorce. I feel like the bad guy here. I feel like no matter what I do, pay his cell bill, do his laundry, play nice, it comes back to me that I'm the one moving out and leaving him in a bind. He is still seeing this woman, even as she has left her husband and going through a divorce. I feel like a failure, I know I need to let him go, but how do you do that when you love someone so much.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment