Pages

Search blog and web

Gf wants to receive more foreplay than she gives

My gf and I have been together for over 2 years now, and sex has been more and more of a troubled area in our relationship.

Recently we were talking about our sex life, and she was telling me some reasons for her extremely low libido. She said that women are not like men, that they can't get just get excited for sex, enjoy it, and move on the way men can.

I understand that women generally need more warming up and foreplay than men, and I am totally for giving lots of foreplay before sex. I enjoy it. In this recent conversation, she said that she wants more foreplay. She also wants foreplay more frequently, and I should give it to her often without hoping that it will lead to sex. Also, I should give it to her without hoping for anything in return.

My gf tells me that if I give her what she likes often enough, and do not push for it to lead to sex, that maybe she will sometimes want to give me what I want.

Is this normal? Do men typically provide services to their ladies and only perhaps sometimes receive something in return? Or is she being selfish and trying to trick me into giving her what she wants without her having to give me what I want?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment