Pages

Search blog and web

Hello! I'm Kinetto!

Hey guys.

Just woulda felt weird for my first post to be some heavy relationship comment, so I felt I should introduce myself here. I like music (I play the piano and trombone), computers, writing, MMO's, superheroes, random factoids, art, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I'm here because I find human relationships to be fascinating, especially as the concept of what a "proper" relationship is changes over time.

And, let me just go ahead and get this out there: I'm a Catholic. Yes, Catholics still exist. I actually converted from Protestantism (Southern Baptist!) to Catholic, which if you know anything about theology you will recognize as an insane anomaly. Anyway, try not to hate me too much for it. I promise not to go brow-beating folks with "moralizing" (even though people do that anyway no matter their religion or lack thereof, I thought I'd address the stereotype :) ). But yes. I feel I'm a pretty kind person anyway, so please try and refrain from hating me if you can. :p :p :p

Oh, and by the way, my wife and I use birth control. Don't tell the Pope.

So that's my introduction post! Now onto serious things! :D




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment