Pages

Search blog and web

Is there no way back for me?

Hi,

I was seeing a girl for around two months and nothing could of been better, we found each other funny, met quite a lotand it even got to the point where we both said we loved each other and said it to one another every day.

However last sunday i made a terrible mistake, I was out for my 18th birthday and being so drunk to the point I cant remember, I pushed her and said I hated her why? I dont know, Im an idiot. She then didnt speak to me until monday where she said she knew i wasnt like that and that she found it annoying how the day before we had the best time ever since we had been together.Tuesday she said she wanted to leave it then later said she dont know, Wednesday she said shes not giving
me another chance and then thursday she said I had made her hate me. I then messaged her saying ill give her time to calm down and let her make the right decison cause at the minute shes angry. Ive sent her roses and apologised many times.

I must admit i have sent her quite a few messages which must of put her off a little, but it shows i care although she was saying stuff like im making it feel like her ex and that ive made her cry lots. But since yesterday ive left her alone. She did ring me after all this and asked if my status was about her, after that we had a casual chat and she even asked if I was in college and what i was doing today?

Her best mate popped up on facebook ysterday and was saying stuff like she was only ever meeting you and that she didnt want a relationship and that she never loved me even though we was seeing each other and she always used to say she loved me. Her mate even sent messages of her saying she hated me and saying she didnt love me which was sent at the same time :( I think her mate however has been influencing her not to make up with me and putting her off me. Like she started saying the stuff i had done for a previous girl i liked which her mate knew about and has obviously told her, so now she thinks i dont even love her and that i say it to every girl when i dont!

Can someone please help me? I love this girl, the first time this has happened What do i do? and does she really want to end it? I dont get how one minute shes saying she hates me etc then the next she rings me and has a casual chat? One last thing I asked for my jumper back and she was like "yeah fine whatever" which surly means she dont really want to give it back, she said she will message me about it and still hasnt?

Its killing me, I miss her so much and little things what we did, Im so depressed.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment