Pages

Search blog and web

Not going anywhere..unsure what to do

Hey

So I meet a guy about 6 months ago on a night out when I was at home and he was through visiting someone. He made the first move etc asked for my number but I never got round to giving him it as had to get a taxi. Any way I added him on facebook and private messaged him just asking if he had had a good night and usual chit chat and this has now being going on for nearly 6 months. We message each other back maybe once or twice a week but its never going anywhere if that makes sense?!

He hasnt asked for my number again, hasnt asked me out and it is always just general chit chat. Nothing sleazy, just like I am chatting with a friend. Sometimes I think he isnt interested and is just being polite by messaging back, so a few times ive messaged him back but without anything that he can reply to and he still messages back.

So I think what im looking for is to know whether people think that he is just being polite, just messaging cause he is bored or I dunno cause surely if he liked me he would have asked me out by now?!

We do stay a fair distance apart when at uni but when im home which is a fair bit its not too far, so I dont know if that factors into things.
I




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment